What is Clevyr?
Clevyr is changing how technology works. We are creating applications and software that’s intuitive and transforms the working lives of our clients. We’re using a consumer-focused and logic-driven approach to do so. This has positioned us uniquely in this space and creates one of the biggest opportunities for advancement in decades.
We’ve brought together leaders from top technology, service and design companies to deliver on our promise. We all work side by side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment. The result: better people, better ideas, and better technology.
What is the role?
As a key member of Clevyr’s team, you’ll be responsible for building all UX in our web, mobile, and IoT applications. You will lead us on the technology stack from all points forward from the server to the client. You might even be inventing new ways to make the magic happen.
Deliverables: What you have to achieve
- Quickly build and manage the supplied UI/UX
- Develop and implement strong strategies for developing components
- Communicate feedback and observations to the rest of the organization based upon UI/UX requirements
- Get involved with local communities of influence such as Meetups and User Groups
Who are you?
- You are highly devoted to the development lifecycle, with a combination of hustle, creativity and intellect.
- You have strong consultative skills and the ability to build relationships, both internally and externally.
- You are passionately committed to providing great service and going above and beyond to deliver a great experience for our clients.
- You can comprehend, analyze, and explain complex products and competitive information and understand both the prospective clients and existing clients’ needs.
- You are comfortable working in a start-up environment where you are responsible for building the tools and processes you need to do your job well.
- You are eager to work in a changing and dynamic environment.
- You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs (The UI peeps are your best friends)
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 (I mean, this is who you are.)
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SCSS
- Ability to create responsive, complex layouts with modern CSS techniques.
- Experience with custom web animation techniques and libraries such as css keyframes, GSAP and Three.JS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX requests
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop and Sketch is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
No agencies at this time.
Equal Opportunities Statement
At Clevyr, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.