What is Clevyr?
Clevyr is changing how technology works. We are creating applications and software that’s intuitive and transforms the working lives of our clients. We’re using a consumer-focused and logic-driven approach to do so. This has positioned us uniquely in this space and creates one of the biggest opportunities for advancement in decades.
We’ve brought together leaders from top technology, service and design companies to deliver on our promise. We all work side by side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment. The result: better people, better ideas, and better technology.
What is the role?
As a software developer/data engineer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Deliverables: What you have to achieve
- Strong code
- Good data hygiene
- Communicate feedback and observations to the rest of the organization based upon requirements
- Security inside the app, and outside as well
Who are you?
- You take great pride in your work - especially when it comes to writing effective, efficient, hygienic code in a timely manner.
- You can comprehend, analyze, and explain complex languages and frameworks, and can explain to non-programmers what you’re doing and why.
- You are comfortable working in a start-up environment where you are responsible for building the tools and processes you need to do your job well.
- You are eager to work in a changing and dynamic environment.
- You are motivated to exceed client expectations through the art of programming. Many of our developers interact with clients directly, alongside our Project Management and Business Development offices. This creates a more hands-on experience for our clients and allows for more effective communication throughout the development life cycle. You are invested in your work, are professional & succinct, and enjoy producing quality work as the product of being part of an awesome team.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Actively participates in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating the current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong understanding of PHP, focus on Laravel.
- Proficient in NodeJS, C#, Python or other programming languages.
- Competent with developing web apps in popular web frameworks (ASP .Net, NodeJS, Laravel PHP, etc,).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
No agencies at this time.
Equal Opportunities Statement
At Clevyr, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.